Pingates Hazard Hunter: National Acheiver's Congress

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

National Acheiver's Congress

Recently, I attended a congress held at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The event left me with awe every night I returned home. A mind blasting 3 days by awesome speakers particularly:
  • Kim Kiyosaki
  • Steve Clements
  • Bill Walsh
  • Jeff and Kane
  • Nik Halik
  • Deborah Torres Patel
  • Jaz Lai
  • Rohan Weerasinghe 
  • Eve Michaels
  • Marcus de Maria
  • Krish Dhanam
  • Rick Belluzo
  • Nishant Kasibhatla
  • Dr. Sundardas
  • Blaine and Honey Parker
Each of them brought new enlightenment and understanding as to what passion and wealth really is. Creating wealth is never the same as finding money. This congress changed my life forever and I am more than determined to apply what they have thought and share it with the world. One small step from you will be one big achievement for me.

Over the course of the next few months, I will begin another journey in my life to seek self improvement, motivating others to do the same; and when the time is right I aim to stay in servitude; sharing what I have learnt to all of you and the world.

Any feedback is always well appreciated.